random stories and thoughts from a world renouned scholar......Ever felt like being a nonsense makes sense? well read, question, react and feel revived!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Of sago and gulaman

If this is your first time in this page, read the sleepy fish that ate the elephant first!
(I decided to include this sentence in all my blogs)

Ok, after a very long hibernation i decided to write again.

Yesterday as I was walking along juan luna st. I saw myself caught in a situation which requires the biggest decision that I would make in my entire life....I was thirsty and I cannot decide whether to buy "sago" or "gulaman". I was stucked in a moment and felt like time is frozen because of this very complicated problem coupled with my thirst....As I was busy solving my problem and enduring my thirst, I felt a strong thunder like pain that hit my brain when I saw the sign from the other store that sells "sago't gulaman"FUCK! I can't believe how stupid I can be, I was not thinking outside the box, I am too focused on the problem and not the solution... instead of making a difficult choice between the sago and gulaman, why not make my own item like what the other store did: sago't gulaman (combined sago and gulaman)..........anyway to make the long story short I bought a COKE!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, ur one hell of a man!!!! bwahahahaha (UNLEARNER)

8:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur a genius!!!

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home